Wire Transfer Services
Wire transfer services allow you to send and receive guaranteed funds to companies or individuals around the world.
How To Send a Wire Transfer
To send a wire transfer, please complete the following Wire Transfer Form and bring into the office.
How To Receive A Wire Transfer
To receive a wire to your CCU account please click here to get instructions.
VISA TravelMoney® Reloadable Cards
The perfect travel companion…Wherever you go and whatever you need, your prepaid Visa TravelMoney card is here for you. Columbia Credit Union is now offering the convenience of Visa TravelMoney Reloadable Card to our members. It’s the perfect travel companion, because it’s convenient, secure and easy to manage online.
- Purchase in the office
- Reload it with amounts from $100 to $5,000.
- Use your card wherever debit cards are accepted worldwide.
- Manage your account with 24/7 online account management.
- Enjoy protection and security, with Zero Liability Protection, 90-day purchase protection, travel and emergency assistance and lost luggage reimbursement
- Relax because it’s not tied to your checking or savings account, so if it’s lost or stolen, you won’t have any risk.
Before you travel…Be sure to pack your Visa TravelMoney Card. Visit the office now and discover added convenience, security and peace of mind while you travel.
VISA Gift Cards
Give the Columbia Credit Union Visa®Gift Card… It’s the Right Gift, Every Time
CCU makes it easy for you to give a gift with a Visa® Gift Card. There are no worries about finding that perfect gift, and, unlike department store gift cards, you can be sure they’ll use it to get something they really want from any retailer worldwide.
- Give your family, friends and co-workers “the gift of choice”
- Perfect for all occasions because you decide the amount, and let them get what they want
- Welcome anywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted, including retail stores and online merchants
- Available in amounts from $25 to $1,000
- Provides peace of mind– unlike cash, it can be replaced if lost or stolen
Safe Deposit Boxes
Store your valuables in a Columbia Credit Union safe deposit box.
- Discount available for Advantage and Golden Advantage Checking Account Holders
When you have coins to count, bring them to Columbia Credit Union and automate your counting. FREE coin countering services for members are available during lobby hours.
Night Depository Services
You can deposit money after business hours in our Night Drops. Funds deposited into the Night Deposit are not available until after 9:00am.
For our member’s convenience we sell books of Forever Stamps here at the credit union. We sell them for the same price as the post office!
As a membership convenience, representatives are available to witness signatures, certify documents, or notarize an oath or affirmation.
On the go and need to check your account balances? Or maybe you don’t want to wait for your monthly statement to see what has cleared your account? Call our Audio Teller system! You will need your account number and a pin number to use the system or you can setup an account number and pin number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 800-860-5704. You will need your account number and social security number to setup a pin number. With audio teller you can check balances, transfer money, make loan payments, find out what has cleared your account, and issue checks to yourself. The number is 800-860-5704.
Our eStatement Service allows you to receive your monthly or quarterly account statements online.
Re-order your checks online. Click here and see just how easy it is!